Building Product Additive Powders Mobile Vacuum Loader
Filquip has designed and supplied a mobile vacuum loader to a building products manufacturer in NSW to allow them to convey their additive powders into the inlet of the production line hopper.
Previously this customer had to bring a mobile platform ladder to each inlet hopper on the production line and use the ladder to get the height for the operator to pour the buckets of additive powders into the hopper.
With the Filquip FVC-1 now the operators move the mobile vacuum loader head over the hopper above and vacuum product with the wand up into the hopper without needing ladders or buckets of product at height.
The following specifications were included for the Vacuum Loading System:
- Nominal 0.7 m3 / Hr Conveying Capacity (Based on dry granules)
- Polished stainless steel construction
- 3 Metres of food grade suction hose
- Stainless steel suction wand
- Inbuilt dust collection and filter pulse cleaning system with replaceable filter cartridges
- Configurable automatic suction and discharge cycle
- 240VAC Power Supply
- Air requirement: 25L/min (0.88 cfm) @ 5-6bar (Compressor not included)
- 12mm push in airline fitting connection point
- Includes Post and Winch System for Variable Discharge Height