Filquip has been providing hopper and silo discharging systems including lump breakers for over 18 years for all types of powders and granular materials. With circular and square lump breakers, single shaft or twin shaft in a range of construction materials, A Filquip supplied lump breaker will ensure your products have a reliable and consistent texture and feed.
EXTRAC DLP Lump Breakers
Filquip provides the DLP range of Lump Breakers as economic machines specifically designed for breaking up friable lumps in bulk materials discharged from silos, bins or hoppers.
The DLP Lump Breakers consist of a square casing with upper and lower flange, two horizontal rotating shafts equipped with chopping knives, a grid to hold back lumps, four end bearing assemblies with integrated adjustable shaft seal, an appropriately sized drive unit complete with power transmission.
- Twin shaft for high throughput rates.
- Available in Carbon steel, Stainless steel 304 & 316.
- DLP 035 Lump Breaker Model with throughputs of 25 to 35 m³ / hr.
- DLP 050 Lump Breaker Model with throughputs of 40 to 50 m³ / hr.
- Available with Fixed speed gear motor, Variable speed drive or Chain and gear transmission.
WAM LBC Circular Lump Breaker
The new WAM LBC Circular Lump Breaker is a low profile cost effective solution to clumps and lumps in powders and granular materials.
The fast rotation of the special cutting knives through the circular rigid grid provides efficient crumbling of lumps and clumps.
- Circular Lump Breaker body manufactured in Aluminium Alloy and available with Stainless Steel or Mild Steel Blades.
- Available in multiple diameters including 200, 250, 300, 350 and 400mm.
- 75mm Flange to Flange (Low Profile)
- Comes with Gearbox and Motor