Filquip is an authorised distributor of Oli and Visam electric vibrators. Available from 12V to 690V in three phase and single phase as well as DC options all with IP66 mechanical protection rating.
Visam Electric Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier is Visam Electric Vibrators and holds a range of stock in Australia.
Models available including:
- Visam SPV – Low Speed Vibrators
- Visam SPX – Low Speed Vibrators
- Visam AMV – Mini Vibrators
- Viam HFV – High Frequency Vibrators
- Visam HFC – High Frequency Vibrators
- Visam SPEx – ATEX and IECEX Vibrators
- Visam SPF – Flange Mounted Vibrators
- Visam VFV – Variable Frequency Vibrators
- Visam VFC – Variable Frequency Vibrators
- Visam DCV – Direct Current Vibrators
- Visam SPC – Quick Release Vibrators
- Visam EMC – Electronic Modular Converters
Visam SPX & Visam SPV Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the SPX and SPV series of Visam Electric Vibrators and holds a range of stock in Australia.
The SPV and SPX series includes over 100 models, each of which has dimensional features specifically tailored to each electric motor in particular, the bearings of the 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole versions are available with a complete range of frequencies and voltages that make them suitable for use anywhere. We can also supply special 10 pole and 12 pole models for specific applications upon request.
The SPV and SPX series has a centrifugal force range of 50 kg to 23,000 kg.
Visam AMV Mini Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the AMV series of Mini Visam Electric Vibrators.
The AMV models of mini vibrators are designed and developed to deliver centrifugal forces of up to 30kg for intermittent operation on small hoppers, chutes and containers.
Visam HFV & Visam HVC High Frequency Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the HFV and HFC series of Visam High Frequesncy Electric Vibrators.
The HFV and HFC series are models of vibrators for use at high frequencies (Up to 6000 RPM) and/or at variable frequencies. These models are generally used in concrete consolidation applications in the concrete industry and prefabrication where they work to deliver a final concrete product with the desired compaction and finish. Both high frequency models are available with quick mounting cradle.
Visam SPF Flange Mounted Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the SPF series of Visam Flange Mounted Electric Vibrators.
The SPF series of flange mounted electric vibrators are used in a range of applications including circular screens, kason screens, circular sieves, finishing machines and sifters. They are suitable for all applications where the use of only one vibrator placed at the center of the machine is required, instead of the classical application that uses two foot-mounted electric vibrators located on the external part of the machine.
Visam VFV & Visam VFC Variable Frequency Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the VFV and VFC series of Visam Electric Vibrators for Variable Frequency applications.
These variable speed vibrators operate at high speed (from 4000 to 6000 rpm) and have been designed for use in the pre-fab concrete industry. Quick release cradle mount models are available to meet the requirements for frequent re-positioning of vibrators onto different moulds.
Visam DCV Direct Current Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the DCV series of Visam Electric Vibrators which operate on DC power.
The DCV series of vibrator motors has been designed for use where high voltage power is not available or desired, they are ideal for a wide range of mobile applications, including trucks, tractors and mobile machines.
Visam SPC Quick Release Vibrators
Filquip is a supplier of the SPC Quick Release Visam Electric Vibrators.
The SPC models of Visam electric vibrator are the SPV & SPX models with modified mounting suited to quick cradle mounted versions. This kind of quick mounting system caters specifically to the requirements of the precast concrete sector, as the vibrators usually need to be frequently re positioned between the form works.
Visam EMC – Electronic Modular Converters
Filquip is a supplier of the EMC series of Visam Electric Modular Converters for high frequency vibrators.
The EMC Electronic modular frequency and voltage converters are for the HFV/HFC and VFV/VFC series of Visam Vibrators vibrators, they are designed to suit the specific needs of the precast concrete industry.
OLI MVE Electric Vibrators Standard Range
The MVE standard range of electric vibrators come in 2,4,6 & 8 pole versions.
- Vibratory force (centrifugal force) output from 20Kg to 26,000Kg through a range of over 50 different model variants.
- ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts in hazardous environments.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials.
- Selected models available with IEC certification.
OLI MVE Electric Vibrators Explosion Proof Range
The MVE explosion proof range of electric vibrators come in 2, 4, 6 & 8 pole versions. They are suitable for applications requiring a higher degree of protection in hazardous environments.
- Vibratory force (centrifugal force) output from 800Kg to 5,500Kg through a range of over 50 different model variants.
- ATEX ExII2GD and ETL Class I, Division 1 and Class II, Division 1 certification, for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts or gases for which explosion-proof design of the motor is specified. As well as with international IECEx certification.
- Vacuum impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials.
- Suitable for application on drilling fluid recovery systems in oil and gas extraction, as well as for sand dewatering equipment in fracking operations.
OLI MVE DC Range
The MVE DC range of electric vibrators come in 12 and 24VDC versions
- Vibratory force (centrifugal force) output from 20Kg to 500Kg.
- Water tight and Hermetically enclosed.
- Designed for continuous use.
Oli Hydraulic Vibrators
The MVO850 Hydraulic Rotary Vibrator generates very low amplitude high frequency vibration where a hydraulic circuit is available. The Oli Hydraulic Vibrators are robust, compact and easy to install on any equipment.
- Designed for use on Truck Trailers and large hydraulic plant and equipment.
- Working temperature from -20 Deg C to +60 Deg C.
- Suitable for clays, fertilisers, granules, powders, manure, sludge and aggregates.
- Vibratory Force (centrifugal force) up to 830kg.
- Vibratory Force is adjustable relative to the working fluid pressure.
- Working pressure from 15 bar to 300 bar (217 PSI to 4,350 PSI).
- Vibration speeds from 700 RPM to 6,000 RPM (2.24L/min @ 700 RPM, 9.6L/min @ 3,000 RPM & 19.2L/min @ 6,000 RPM).
- Maximum noise level 80 dBA.
Vibrator Clamps and Cradles
The Clamps and Cradles are ideal for positioning vibrators on formwork in permanent locations while still being able to detach the vibrator and move it between forms, saving costs on vibrators.
- CLW Series as a Clamp for wooden form works.
- CLS Series as a Clamp for steel form works.
- CRS Series as a Cradle for steel concrete moulds.
Filquip has a range of vibrator mounting channels and plates with pre-set studs or tapped holes to suit a range of vibrators.