Filquip can now supply a range of Stainless Steel Vibrators for corrosive or hygienic environments. Approved by the USDA for hygienic applications.
OLI Stainless Steel Vibrators
The Oli Food and Hygenic Industries Vibrating Motors come with IP66 protection in Stainless Steel or with Steel-It food grade paint.
- Vibratory Force (centrifugal force) output from 105kg to 1,122kg through a range of different model variants.
- Available in 3 phase 2 pole, 4 pole, 6 pole and 8 pole versions.
- Ex II3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts in hazardous environments.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials.
- Selected models available with IECEX Vibrator certification.
- Corrosion Resistant and specifically designed for food grade and hygienic applications
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel body with AISI 304 Stainless Steel end caps
- Smooth Body Shape for sanitary finish
- Water and Moisture Proof design
- Terminal Box Protection