Container Unloading Screw Conveyor
Filquip has supplied, installed and commissioned a Container Unloading and Transfer System for Unloading Containers of PVC powders and conveying it into Storage Silos. The system has been sized to fully decant a container of PVC powder in 45 minutes using a Stainless Steel Screw Conveyor to decant the container into the Surge Hopper. A second stainless steel calcium carbonate screw conveyor was supplied to feed into the system.
The following equipment package was supplied:
- Container Unloading Chute and TX250.6000 Stainless Steel PVC Resin Screw Conveyor.
- Bulk Bag Unloader TX200.4500 Stainless Steel Calcium Carbonate Screw Conveyor.
- 2.2m3 Stainless Steel Intermediate hopper.
- Stainless Steel Dense Phase Transfer System (12TPA500).
- Bulk Bag Unloader system for additional feed from bulk bags into the storage silos.