Lime Dosing Equipment – Bundamba WTP
Filquip was awarded the contract for the Design and Construction of the Lime Dosing System Lime Powder Handling at the Bundamba Water Treatment Plant.
The following equipment package was supplied, installed and commissioned:
- Two Lime Silos (72m3 Capacity Each).
- Lime Silo Bin Activators (One per Lime Silo).
- Two Microbatch Volumetric Feeders (MBF073A Model with Turndown Range 0.0018 m3/min – 0.015 m3/min).
- Silo Pressure Relief Valves.
- Two Round FS4J39 Silo Dust Collectors (39m2 Cartridge Unit).
- Silo Load Cells and Weight Transmitter System.
- Silo Overfill Protection Systems.
The experience of Filquip with lime dosing systems allows us to design packages that minimise the common lime problems associated with Blockages and Scale build up.