Filquip supplies centralised industrial vacuum systems to move product from suction heads to bins or bags for simple waste removal.
Centralised Industrial Vacuum Systems
Centralised industrial vacuum systems have become integral components in the safe cleaning and operation of mills for flour, sugar, animal feed and many other plants that handle organic powders and granules which are combustible dusts.
Our Filquip Centralised Industrial Vacuum Systems utilise quality German and Italian manufactured equipment combined collection hoppers and frames fabricated at our workshop in Queensland, Australia.
The NFPA guidelines (National Fire Protection Association) as referenced by Australian Standards recommends hazardous area rated centralised industrial vacuum systems for explosion risk mitigation by safe cleaning of combustible dusts in factories.
Key features include; Anti-static filters, earthed piping and collector unit, stainless steel equipment components, IECEX rated motors and electrical instrumentation/equipment for within the hazardous zone.
Borosilicate Sight Glass Viewing Pipes and Bends
The new Eurac Borosilicate Sight Glass Viewing Pipes and Bends, Tubing and Viewing Pipes come in a wide range of diameters. The transparency of the borosilicate glass allows simple visual checks of the material flowing through the pipes or bends. With Electrostatic Protection from its Copper Conductive Strip and Food Grade properties (think Pyrex Glass) they are well suited to a large range of products.
- Borosilicate Glass has up to 10 times the abrasion resistance of Stainless Steel.
- Available in multiple tube and pipe diameters including 38, 40, 45, 50, 60, 63.5, 65, 70, 76, 80, 84, 88.9, 101.6, 104 and 114mm.
- Available in Straight Lengths, 45 Deg Bends or 90 Deg Bends.
- Industrially known as Spy Pipes, Sight Glass, See through pipes, Inspection pipes, Toughened glass bends and Inspection sections.
Eurac Pipe Clamps
Filquip is an Australian distributor for Eurac clamps for pipe and tube.
- Sizing from 38.1mm to 300mm in diameter.
- Suitable for all pneumatic and vacuum conveying operations.
- High working pressure.
- Available in Galvanised steel with Stainless Steel contact parts or in full Stainless Steel.
- NBR seals supplied as standard, other options includes FDA approved food grade, Viton and Silicon seals.