Filquip is the Queensland agent for WAM and their Extrac division which manufacture FIBC Bulk Bag Fillers. The RBB Bulk Bag Filling stations are simple to use and dust free thanks to their bag neck sealer and bag inflation devices. These units are also known as Bulk Bag Loaders.
EXTRAC Bulk Bag Fillers RBB
The EXTRAC RBB Bulk Bag Fillers use a steel support frame with telescopic tubes allowing height adjustment to adapt to different bulk bag dimensions.
- Available in Carbon steel, Stainless steel 304 and Stainless steel 316.
- Filquip offers platform scales and PLC system for Bulk Bag Fillers by weight with weight data logging.
- Dust Free due to the bag neck inflatable seal.
- Optional Blower available for bag inflation before filling.
EXTRAC Easyfill Bulk Bag Fillers
The EXTRAC Easy Fill System is a special bulk bag filling system which receives pneumatically conveyed dust from the Recofil system or other lean phase blower system.
- Allows the re-use of the product dust into plant processes minimising waste.
- The equipment folds up and is easy for transport.
- Allows simple bagging of waste dusts in an easy form for diaposal.
- Adjustable height frame to handle up to an 1850mm tall FIBC bulk bag.
- Reverse Pulse automatic cleaned dust filter included