Liquid Filter Vessels
Filquip supplies Liquid Filter vessels in Polypropylene, Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316 as well as Titanium and Hastelloy C options.
Filquip FLFV liquid filter vessels separate the solids out of the process liquids through a liquid filter bag. A pump creates the pressure which pushes the liquid with suspended solids through the filter bag, with the filter bag capturing the solids (which are larger than the micron rating of the bag) and the filtered liquid passing through to the outlet of the vessel.
Filquip supplies liquid filter bags in many different filter media types and micron ratings such as:
- NMO – High tensile Strength Nylon from 10 micron to 120 micron
- POMF – Microfibre Polypropylene from 1 micron to 100 micron.
- PONG – Polypropylene Felt from 1 micron to 3 micron.
- PENG – Polyester from 5 micron to 200 micron.
- Pleated High Flow Liquid Filter Cartridge Elements.