Hydrated Lime Dosing System – Murrumba Downs WWTP
Filquip was awarded the contract for the Design and Construction of the Hydrated Lime Dosing System at the Murrumba Downs Waste Water Treatment Plant.
The following equipment package was supplied, installed and commissioned:
- Two Hydrated Lime Silos (20m3 Capacity Each).
- Hydrated Lime Silo Bin Activators (One per Lime Silo).
- Two Microbatch Volumetric Feeders (MBF042A Model with Turndown Range 0.0003 m3/min – 0.0013 m3/min).
- Silo Pressure Relief Valves.
- Two Round FS4J24 Silo Dust Extrractors (24m2 Cartridge Unit).
- Silo Load Cells and Weight Transmitter System.
- Silo Overfill Protection Systems.
The experience of Filquip with hydrated lime dosing systems allows us to design packages that minimise the common lime problems associated with Blockages and Scale build up.