Filquip offers a range of Solids-Liquids Seperators for Industrial Solids Dewatering and Compaction. Our equipment has been used for dewatering Animal Manure, Kava, Tapioca, Paper Pulp, Winery grape waste, Plastics, Rubber, Cattle Rumen, Offal, Brewery Wastes, Sludge, Sewage, Vegetables, Fruit and most other wastes that have fiber in them.
SEPCOM Solids Dewatering Separator
The Vertical and Horizontal verisons of the SEPCOM Liquid Seperator can be used to Dewater almost any slurry mix that has some fibrous material in it.
The special design of the machine ensures there is no clogging and no loss of the solids plug during operation. The unit performs separation by both gravity and mechanical compression, the machine is designed to separate the liquid phase from the solid phase of a wide range of materials such as sludge, sewage, manure, vegetable and fruit processing waste and, in general, solids-liquid mixtures in which the percentage of liquid inside the solids may differ considerably. The separated solid phase and liquid phase can both be easily and cheaply handled.
- Up to 30% dry matter in the form of separated solids.
- Never loses its solid plug,
- Self adjusting solids outlet pressure for safe continuous operation.
- Includes a balance tank for stable feeding.
- The special shape of the screen chamber facilitates self cleaning.
- Available in 3 sizes: DN150 for 20m3/hr throughput , DN200 for 45 m3/hr throughtput and DN250 for up to 65 m3/hr throughput.
- Available in screen sizes down to 250 microns.
- The vertical SEPCOM has a small footprint for simple integration into an existing facility.
Solids-Liquids Seperator SPECO Microfilter MFT
The MFT Microfilter is designed to be integrated into a filtration system to allow filtration of the liquid phase down to a micro level.
The unit consists of a micro-filtering system used for pretreatment upstream of the centrifuge or for some processes as an alternative system to the centrifuge.
The micro-screened liquid can be used for fertigation or in systems that reuse the liquid for diluting the dry matter fed into anaerobic digesters in biogas plants.
- Available in screen sizes of 0.015, 0.025 & 0.05mm.
- Self Cleaning Design.
- Throughput capacity of 10m³ / hour with fluids containing less than 10% dry material.
- SEPCOM Submersible Chopper Pumps and Agitators are also available.
Wastecom CPS Solids Dewatering Screw Compactor
The CPS Wastecom is a Dewatering Screw Compactor built for use in industrial applications.
The unit consists of a conveyor trough manufactured from stainless steel with a heavy duty screw spiral feeding the solids into the dewatering compaction module.
The Speco CPS Screw Compactor provides three functions in the one unit: conveying, de-watering and compacting. They can be employed in various de-watering applications and in combination with different types of solids-liquid separators or conveyors. They are generally used in industrial applications for compacting various solids from different processes (Municipal/Industrial waste water treatment, Food processing, Slaughterhouses/Abattoirs, Rock wool industries, Plastics recycling processes and many more).
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 or Stainless Steel 316 constructions.
- Includes a replaceable trough liner from from Low Friction HDPE Polymer.
- Special design for not intermediate or outlet bearings.
- Up to a 40% reduction in screenings volume.
- Low noise levels and low energy consumption.
Speco Wastemaster Screw Screens
Filquip offers a range of screw screens for in-channel, in-tank or connecting pipework applications. These units carry out solids-liquid separation with high efficiency with a small footprint.
- Up to a 40% reduction in solids volume.
- The GCP in-channel screw screen provides solids extraction from the waste water stream at a flow rate up to 270 L/S in channel sizes between 300 to 850mm.
- The GCPC pipework flow screw screen provides solids extraction from the waste water stream at a flow rate up to 270 L/S with Inlet pipe sizes between 200 – 350mm diameter.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 and 316.
SAVI Rotary Screens
Filquip offers a range of internally and externally fed rotary screens for industrial and municipal waste water treatment.
- RTV Internally Fed Rotary Screens with media screening from 1 to 6mm. Designed for connection to pipework for screening liquid flows to up 360L/S.
- SGR Externally Fed Rotary Screens with media screening from 1 to 6mm. Non-channel flow applications for screening liquid to up 580L/S. Available with and without overflow.
- Systems are both self-cleaning with spray nozzles.
SPECO Screw Compactor / Screenings Compactor
Filquip offers a range of Speco screw compactors and for industrial and municipal waste water treatment.
- The shafted washer compactor can reduce screenings by up to 65% of their volume at a flow rate up to 6m³/hr.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 and 316.
- Bagger option available.
Grit Separators DS
The Grit Separator controls the flow of the waste water to allow sedimentation of the sand and grit from the stream. The outloading screw conveyor then discharges the grit through the upper outlet.
- Flow Rates up to 10L/s.
- Solids through put up to 1.29 m³ / hour.
- Available in Fluid Dynamic Model for sand separation down to 200 microns.
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 or 316.
Shaftless Screw Conveyors SSC
Filquip supplies a large range of WAM trough screw conveyors available in shafted and shaftless configurations including and high temperature options.
- Trough screw diameters of 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500 and 600mm.
- Numerous inlet and outlet options including spigot, round and square flanges and universal.
- Standard or custom built screw conveyors including options for multiple inlets and outlets, liners and wear bars, reversible operation and with inspection hatches as required.
- Throughputs of up to 100m³ / hr.