Filquip is proud to represent Savi Water Treatment Equipment in Queensland, Australia.
The Savi range includes:
- Rotating Drum Screens (Pre-MBR and Standard)
- Screenings Washer Compactors
- Grit Classifiers
- Septage Recieval Stations
- Pista Grit Circular Traps
- Belt Screens
- Step Screens
- Mechanical Bar Screens
- Band Screens
- Sludge Thickeners
- Travelling Bridges
- Clarifier Bridges
- Overflow Spillways
- Sand Washers
The Savi Pre-MBR Rotating Drum Screen is the standard for solids capture to protect the plant membrane bio reactor, with over 15 operating screens across Australia and New Zealand.
Open Savi / WAM Water Equipment Brochure
Go to Filquip Page for Water and Waste Water Treatment Equipment
Filquip has a new Silo Overfill Protection Website page and Brochure available now.
The Filquip overfill protection silo safety system consists of all the required items for ensuring the silo being filled cannot be over pressurized or overfilled and eliminates dust emissions:
- Control panel – Available with key control to ensure the correct product is filled into the correct silo and with the ability to manage multiple silos.
- Pinch valves – Controls and isolates different silo fill lines.
- High level indicator – Provides feedback when the silo has reached a pre-set high level.
- Differential pressure switch or electronic pressure meter – Measure in silo pressure.
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) – Safety valve to release excess pressure in silo.
- Dust collector – Venting of excess air without any dust emissions.
- Ducting kit to vent to ground – Ducting from the PRV and Dust Collector to ground.
- Wear bends/elbows – Abrasion resistant pipe bends and elbows for the silo filling lines.
- Pneumatic fittings – Air regulators, fittings and airline required for pneumatic plumbing.
Open new Overfill Protection Webpage
Filquip is proud to supply the Torex IPE Electronic Pressure Meter and IPM Mechanical Pressure Meter for monitoring of the pressure inside bins or silos during their filling from tankers and specifically during the purging of then tanker truck.
- The pressure sensor membrane is self-cleaning and temperature resistant
- The casing is aluminium alloy with IP55 protection rating.
- Available with 4-20 mA output signal configurations for the IPE.
- 24VDC supply voltage.
- IPX mounting spigot available for simple installation onto any silo
If your installing a new truck or tanker filled silo storage system or upgrading an existing silo system then the IPE/IPM Pressure meter is a key component for managing over pressurisation before the relief valve is activated, thus avoiding any emissions to the surroundings.
Open Torex IPE Pressure Sensor Brochure
Filquip has recently completed trials of its Filter Press units on the wash
out water from concrete trucks. The concrete returned from the job to the batch plant is washed out of the agitator truck into a pit or concrete reclaimer system (See WAM Consep concrete reclaimer). The wash water is separated from the sands and aggregates but contains suspended solids preventing it from being discharged to the sewer or re-used in concrete production.
A three plate trial Filquip filter press was setup and processed 3.6m3/hr of the reclaimed water slurry separating the suspended fines out.
Filtering the reclaimed water reduces the costs of using vacuum trucks to clean out the settled solids in tanks.
Open presentation ” Seperation of cement fines from reclaimed concrete truck wash water – Filquip Filter Press”
The new Heavy Duty magnetic vibrator mounting bracket is now available from Filquip. Both the MK2 and HD models of the “Filquip MagBase” are made from Stainless Steel 304 and use strong rare earth magnets to hold the vibrators against the steel formwork, hopper walls, silos or bins requiring vibrating.
The MagBase HD handles allow easy movement of vibrators around the steel structure being vibrated and also provides protection for the air fittings on the vibrator from being accidentally damaged.
The Oli range of Pneumatic vibrators available for direct mounting to the bracket includes the OR100, OT36S, OT36, OT30, S36 or S30. Giving a wide range of vibration forces and amplitudes to suit the vibration requirements.
Open MagBase HD Brochure
View Pneumatic Vibrators page containing MagBase Product
Filquip is pleased to launch its new website for January 2017. Our new website showcases all of the major products and services Filquip supplies across its 5 major divisions; Bulk Materials Handling, Vibration & Aeration, Water & Waste Water Treatment, Industrial Filtration and Pneumatic Conveying.
Brochures on our products are available to download from links on each page.