Filquip is proud to present the newest product to its concrete consolidation range of vibration equipment, the VHA High Frequency Compressed Air Driven Concrete Poker.
Fresh concrete does not compact and release air bubbles trapped within the mix without vibration. Filquip supplies a range of Compressed Air Driven Concrete Pokers also known as Needles to overcome the poor fluidity and internal friction within the fresh concrete to release the air bubbles and compact the concrete mix.
The VHA Series of high frequency pneumatic concrete pokers operate on compressed air at 6bar to provide a high working efficiency under safe conditions.
- 100% Waterproof
- Free from electricity – Safe to operate
- Available in 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm and 105mm diameter poker heads.
- VHA range comes with 2m SBR rubber hose (Optional up to 6m length available)
- Quick Connect Fittings and filter included
- Eccentric Rotor Vibration Generation with no moving parts in the hose
- No moving parts in the hose = Maintenance Free Operation
- No moving parts in the hose = Less vibration on the hands and arms of the operator
- Can work out of concrete without overheating