Filquip is a bulk materials handling equipment supplier with specialist experience in industrial dust control, dust collectors, fume filtration and liquid filtration. As the Queensland distributor and agent for WAM and their patented dust collector systems which are renowned worldwide Filquip can provide systems from small hopper dust vents to large quarry crusher dust collection.
WAM Hoppertop Dust Collector
The Hoppertop is a stainless steel compact air filter unit for hoppers, tanks and small silos with a filtration surface area of 1m². Dust is separated from the air through a filter cartridge which uses an automatic reverse air jet cleaning system to clean the cartridge and return the dust to the hopper.
WAM Hopperjet Dust Collector
The Hopperjet is a compact air filter unit for hoppers, tanks and small silos with a filtration surface area of 2m². Dust is separated from the air through a filter cartridge which uses an automatic reverse air jet cleaning system to clean the cartridge and return the dust to the hopper.
WAM Silotop Dust Collector
The Silotop is a cylindrical shaped dust collector designed specifically for mounting on silos.
- Filtration surface area of 24.5m².
- Compact size of 800mm diameter in a Stainless steel body.
- Maintenance free automatic reverse air jet cleaning of the cartridges.
- The Silotop is compliant with the most advanced health and safety standards.
Wamflo Dust Collector
The Wamflo dust collector is a flanged round dust collector designed for dust control for any kind of dust in virtually all industrial sectors. Available with or without a fan set in many sizes and configuratiosn they are perfect for dust control.
- Filtration surface areas from 2m² to 44m².
- Range of bag and cartridge filter options.
- Robust stainless steel 304 body.
The Wamflo dust collector has maintenance free automatic reverse air jet cleaning of the cartridges to return collected dust to the silo.
Wamair Polygonal Dust Collector
The Wamair polygonal dust collector is a flanged dust collector designed for dust control in virtually all industrial sectors.
- Air volumes up to 9,000m³/hr.
- Filtration surface areas from 3m² to 70m².
- Optional vertical or horizontal filter elements.
- Robust stainless steel 304 body.
- Available in ATEX versions.
The Wamair dust collector has maintenance free automatic reverse air jet cleaning of the cartridges.
Tecu Fume and Dust Filter for Metal Processing
The Tecu is a modular filter designed for the collection of fumes and dust generated by metal processing, oxy cutting and sand blasting works. The negative pressure from the suction fan draws the fumes through the specialised filter elements inside the filter unit.
- Air volumes from 4,000m³/hr to 24,000m³/hr.
- Filtration surface areas from 74m² to 444m².
The Tecu system is easily compatible with Recofil and Easyfill systems to remove operation and maintenance cleaning requirements as well as recovering product.
WAM Drybatch Dust Collector
The Drybatch dust collector is specifically designed to capture and filter the dusty air generated during concrete truck loading and mixing processes in batch plants. It is the ideal dust control solution for the concrete and cement industries.
- Filtration surface area 54m² with an 11kW fan.
- The body and door are made from Stainless Steel 304 and the frame from painted mild steel.
The Drybatch dust collector has maintenance free automatic reverse air jet cleaning of the cartridges.
WAM Dustshake Dust Control
The Dustshake Dust Collector is a polygonal shaped dust collector for venting hoppers, tanks and silos. Dust is separated from the filter pockets from the electromechanical shaking motion of the filter elements.
A stainless steel body with hinged design allows easy maintenance access and simple installation.
Mobile Welding Fume Collector
The Filquip Fume 200 is a mobile welding fume collector with 1 or 2 dirty air collection arms that can be positioned at the working space. The collector is designed to collect the harmful substances in welding smoke and other fabricating activities which can include:
The dirty air is drawn in through the arm into the filter housing where it hits the flow distribution plates and changes direction. Then the air flow goes upward which causes the heavier particles to drop out of the air flow before hitting the filter. The remaining fine dust and fumes go through the filter cartridge and are filtered out. The clean air is exhausted through the exhaust silencer.
The filter elements are horizontally loaded, the filter media is high efficiency Nano-web with fire retardant treatment in case of sparks which may pass into the fume collector. The filter media ensures the dust cleaning efficiency and prolongs the service life.
- The mobile welding fume collector is a low noise, high efficiency and high air flow unit.
- Available in the FUME-150 with 1500m3/hr airflow, 2.2kW Motor and 1 fume arm (Dimensions 740 x 1150 x 1285mm)
- Available in the FUME-200 with 2000m3/hr airflow, 3.0kW Motor and 2 fume arms (Dimensions 740 x 1150 x 1285mm)
- Available in the FUME-300 with 3500m3/hr airflow, 4.0kW Motor and 2 fume arms (Dimensions 740 x 1150 x 1725mm)
- The unit comes on lockable wheels for mobility around the facility.
- The unit comes complete with in-built reverse pulse cleaning ability.
- Simple control panel provided for ease of operator use.
DK Dust Collector Hopper
Filquip Supplies a range of DK Hoppers to suit the flange patterns of the WAM dust collector range.
- Available in Mild steel, Stainless steel 304 & 316.
- Dust outlet options of Bin & seal Kit, Rotary valve, Chute or Recofil System.
WAM Recofil Dust Conveying System
The Recofil pneumatic dust conveying system can be retrofitted onto dust collectors to convey the dust from the collector.
- Allows the re-use of the product dust into plant processes minimising waste.
- Can operate on the compressed air from the dust collector cleaning system.
- Transports dust up to 10m at a rate of up to 60 kg/hr.
Filquip can supply dust filter bags or cartridges for almost any system. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver solutions for the dirtiest, stickiest, hottest and nastiest products. General enquiries and challenges to find solutions to dust collector and bag house problems are welcomed.
TOREX Rotary Valves
Filquip provides a range of TOREX rotary valves to provide an airlock on a dust collector outlet, meter solids from a hopper or silo or place product into a blower pneumatic conveying system.
- Drop through and Blow through options in Cast iron, Stainless Steel 304 & 316, Chromed, Teflon and Nickel plated.
- Round inlet diameters of 150,200,250 & 300mm.
- Square inlet dimensions of 150,200,250 & 300mm.
- Rectangular inlet dimensions of 170×122, 238×135, 276×148, 377×196, 470×240 & 569x284mm.
- Capacities of 2, 5, 10, 20, 35 & 80 L/Rev.
- Working Temperatures from -40°C to 150°C.
WAM Double Dump Valve VDC
VDC Double Dump Valves consist of a robust casing and two alternately activated flaps, one installed on top of the other
- An ideal solution for controlled discharging of particularly high temperature or abrasive, large particle size materials.
- Square Inlets from 200×200 to 500x500mm.
- Throughput capacities from 1.2 to 17.7m³/hr with a working temperature up to 500°C.